The Cisco AIR-CAP3702I-A-K9 is a 802.11ac Wave 1 4x4 MIMO 3 spatial stream modular access point with internal antennas, supporting up to 1.3Gbps rates and the Cisco HDX features. The modular design allows for expandability and investment protection, with upgrade modules that support dedicated spectrum monitoring as well as the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard (future)..
- Fully recertified / Professionally Repackaged
- Complete with mounting kit.
- No Risk Return Policy
- Same Day Shipping (M-F 8-4)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Compare to MSRP New at $1495
- NOTE - Cisco WLAN Controller required for operation. Please call if using in standalone mode.
AIR-CAP3702I-A-K9 Data Sheet - Specs
- 802.11ac - Wave 1, 4x4 MIMO, 3 spatial streams
- ClientLink 3.0
- WSSI module support
- 512MB Dram / 64MB Flash
- 802.3at power (to support full 802.11ac)
- 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing RJ-45
- Minimum Controller Software 7.6
- Internal omni antennas
- 2.4Ghz 4dBi / 5Ghz 6dBi
- Power Options
- Power Injector - AIR-PWRINJ4
- POE Switch - 802.3at (to support full 802.11ac)
- Mounting Options
- AIR-BRACKET-1 (default - if no module support needed)
- AIR-T-RAIL-R (default)
- Smartnet - 8x5 NBD
- CON-SNT-C3702IA - $60/yr.
- End of Sale / End of Life (EOS/EOL)